Anwar’s Relief Herbal Ayurvedic Hair Oil:
Hair oil has been an old-age beauty treatment to provide necessary nutrients to your scalp and hair strands. It makes your hair healthy from roots, adding shine and volume to the growing hair strands. But why use Natural Organic Hair oil? Nowadays, many people are opting for a healthier and cleaner lifestyle. They prefer natural, organic products which are formulated with clean and green ingredients. Ingridients in our oil are light-weight, fast-absorbing botanical oils that nourish your scalp and makes your hair luscious, silky and voluminous.
Benefits of Ayurvedic hair oil
- It Makes Hair Smooth and Shine.
- Zero Chemicals ( Pure Organic)
- Strengthens hair from the roots.
- Provides Energy for hair follicles and promotes hair growth
- The scalp becomes dandruff free and healthy
- Hair becomes soft, silky, thick, and Strong
- Suitable for all types of Hair
How To Use
- Apply at least four times a week, While sleeping at night,
- Apply it in the roots of the hair and massage it with light hands for
- 5-10 minutes.
- Apply the oil only at night, if it is applied during the day, then save it from pollution and dust.
Our Oil Fights From:
- Fungus infection
- Split hair
- Burn hair from colour
- Rebounding , perming
- Pre-mature greyhair
Mechanism of hair oil
Apart from rejuvenation, hair-oiling according to Ayurveda has the added advantages of :
- strengthening hair-roots and nourishing hair-shafts,
- promoting new hair growth,
- softening and conditioning the hair,
- protecting the hair from the harsh effects of the sun,
- enhancing blood circulation in the head and neck area,
Why Should You Choose Ayurveda
1. WORKS ON THE ROOT CAUSE
Unlike other treatment procedures that jump straight to symptom
management, Ayurveda plans to address the root-cause of the disease.
It begins by detoxifying the body so that medicines can work better
towards treating the actual root-cause of the disease.
2. MORE THAN JUST MEDICINES
Other than medicines, the diet and lifestyle play a very important role in
complementing the effect of medicines as well as sustaining the benefit
of treatment after the medicines have ended. So, Ayurveda equally
focuses on your diet & lifestyle.
3. REDUCES FUTURE HEALTH RISKS
Since Ayurveda focuses on the root-cause of the disease, it effectively
reduces the risk of severe health complications arising out of the
untreated underlying cause. Patients who complete their Ayurveda
treatment have a reduced risk of health complications later.
4. AYURVEDA HAS NO SIDE EFFECTS
Note: For more information contact us on 9169439380 or at email@example.com